Alpenpark TurracherhöheAlps ResidenceAlps Residence

Important Information for your booking

All prices are per apartment and chalet per day or week and including electricity, water and heating.

The tax is € 2,00 per adult (from age 15) and per night.

For bedlinen and towels there is a extra charge of € 10.00 per person per stay.
Final-cleaning (between € 55,- and € 190,-)

At the arrival you have to pay a DEPOSIT of € 350.00 (for the chalets) and € 100.00 (for the apartments) whether in cash, with your credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD) or with your Maestro/bank card. On your departure, the paid deposit will be offset against the final cleaning, the bedlinen and towels and the local tax.

The houses will be handed over on arrival by a member of our staff to you and on departure
they are also going to check the house.


Check in from 4pm until 6pm
Check out from 8am until 10am

In case of a late arrival or an emergency you can also reach us under the following number:

+43 (0) 664 88,679,529


We kindly ask you to pay 30% of the total price after receiving your booking confirmation and the rest (70%) has to be paid 30 days before your arrival.

Payment methods: Bank transfer or credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD)


Point of cancellation

Cancellation fee: More than 3 months prior to arrival no cancelation fees.
3 months to 30 days prior to arrival: 30% of reservation value
30 days to 7 days prior to arrival: 70% of reservation value
6 - 1 days prior arrival: 90% of reservation value
No-show or early departure: 100% of reservation value

We are guided by the terms and conditions for the hotel industry (AGBH).


Pets are NOT allowed!

If you want to have a Travel insurance follow this link:


- you can rent skiis at our reception

- in summer you get the Almbutlercard for free


With the publication of the new price list all previous prices lose their validity!

Your holiday in a chalet